Beating the Street
Author(s): Peter Lynch & John Rothchild
Develop a Winning Investment Strategy - with Expert Advice from "The Nation's #1 Money Manager" Peter Lynch's "invest in what you know" strategy which has made him a household name with investors both big and small.
An important key to investing, Lynch says, is to remember that stocks are not lottery tickets. There's a company behind every stock and a reason companies - and their stocks - perform the way they do. In this book, newly revised and updated for the paperback edition, Peter Lynch shows you how you can become an expert in a company and how you can build a profitable investment portfolio, based on your own experience and insights and on straightforward do-it-yourself research. There's no reason the individual investor can't match wits with the experts, and this book will show you how.
In Beating the Street,Lynch for the first time:
- Explains how to devise a mutual fund strategy
- Shows how he goes about picking stocks, step-by-step
- Describes how the individual investor can improve his or her investment performance to rival that of the experts of the investment clubs.
- : 9780671891633
- : Simon & Schuster
- : Pocket Books
- : 0.269887
- : May 1994
- : .8 Inches X 5.5 Inches X 8.438 Inches
- : books
- : Peter Lynch & John Rothchild
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 336